About Me

My name is Zach and I’m a freshman at UNC Greeley. I like long walks on the beach and picnics as the sun sets…… wait that’s not right. Please allow me to start over. “I have a dream” nope. “My fellow Americans” nuh-uh. “Friends, Romans, Countrymen.” Hold on I can do this.

Ok. Hello PUNY HUMANS!!! Ahem, I meant people of– what planet is this? Oh yes, people of Earth. My name is TK-421 but you may call me Zach. I have infiltrated this brain feeding factory and found my way into a primitive film class. One of my “assignments” is to create and update a blog using what they call laptops. They work similarly to our fleeznargs back home. Ok enough of the alien transmission thingy. So like I said I’m Zach, and if you haven’t already noticed I’m a big nerd. Videogames, computers, comics, Star Wars, etc. I love to read and write, and I also really enjoy film. So for this class I obviously will talk about film. That’s the purpose of this blog anyways. Also, right around the end of March and the beginning of April my life becomes: baseball, breathing, eating, more baseball, then sleeping, in that order. I’m a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan and yes I’m aware that they suck. I’ve tried to tell them to put me in as their GM but they want someone with “experience”. What a load of $&#*! I could do better in my sleep. Anyways, if any of you would like to know more about me don’t hesitate to ask. I’m really an open book, and I just don’t know how to fit myself into an essay. So yes, all is going well, we will harvest the human brains in approximately 5 months. I will keep everyone updated. End Transmission.