A star I like…

This was a tough decision just to make a simple post about, much less an entire scrapbook, but for now I’m going to post about Christopher Walken. C dubs (nickname i just made) is simply put: a very good actor. I think the reason I enjoy his work so much is because I’m fascinated with his mannerisms and his melodic, yet almost staggered speech pattern. Whenever someone says Christopher Walken, I think of that scene from Catch me if you Can, where Walken is talking to his audience and tells the story of two mice falling into a bucket of cream. And just how he pauses randomly in his speech has become part of his iconic voice. No it’s not as “distinguished” as Morgan Freeman’s, but I believe it is stillĀ under appreciated. Walken has a gift of being able to tell tales. And I’d like to see him do some sort of narration even if it’s only for a segment of a documentary. Pic below.

3 thoughts on “A star I like…

1. A great choice, Nick. Christopher Walkin is just quirky enough to provide rich ground for such a scrapbook. And given your admiration for his particular acting style I think you’ll be able to present plenty of material about both the on-screen and off-screen components of his star image. I’m looking forward to learning more about him via your scrapbook.

2. Walken, not Walkin. And apologies for misidentifying you, Zach! I need to be sure to double-check the name that’s aligned with the blog. Having your “about me” section completed would help! (hint, hint)

3. Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Excellent. I am also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.