Just Finished Watching….

So I know not everybody is a fan of war movies, especially about WWI. But to all you ladies out there, know that this movie also has a love story in it. Based on the book, and a true story about the Lafayette Escadrille,  Flyboys is full of action and suspense, with a heartwarming story marbled within. I recommend that everybody give it a chance, especially if you think it’s not your kind of movie. That’s all for now. 🙂

-Zach

2 thoughts on “Just Finished Watching….

1. I am glad to see that someone else has actually seen this movie. While its not the best execution ever and perhaps not a great film, I think that it definitely has entertainment down pat, as well as a few moments of brilliance that could have made a great film. I watch it every so often (bought it on DVD when it came out) and always enjoy it. Confirmation of a love story for women that are skeptical of a WWI flying war film.

2. I conceive this web site has some really fantastic info for everyone. “Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.” by Francis Bacon.